The Myth Of Soma

The Legendary Myth of soma returns. Hosted by a dedicated server. This is the next generation of stable gaming. If your fed up of constant server changing then worry no more with the new myth of soma Dedicated server.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Registration and IP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Chops

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-01-08
Age : 29
Location : East Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:30 pm

linny wrote:
1more wrote:
wtf lvl 7 u nub just passed lvl 11 ty


yeah but i got put back to level one so did cannibal and quik and ralei got put back to level 4 its just not fukin cricket now is it

Its not linny... i was running round like a mad man doing quests 1 - 10 for nothing Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/alexdaman22
1more



Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:31 pm

linny wrote:
1more wrote:
wtf lvl 7 u nub just passed lvl 11 ty


yeah but i got put back to level one so did cannibal and quik and ralei got put back to level 4 its just not fukin cricket now is it


fs cann + quik being geeks obviously deserved it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ralei



Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:31 pm

No it's not Cricket anymore...More Badmington i'd say, UP AND FUCKING DOWN.

Give me the edited 1P1 and Client.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hessian



Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:31 pm

You all gotta make sure you " /save " all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aes



Posts : 78
Join date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:32 pm

Sommerfugl wrote:
who would that character be and what do you base it on?

I assume its the usual, without proof

Luin just get a fucking grip you utter reject. I've been punching from the moment the server went up. I'm rank 2 in con with like 17.7 and Pavv is rank 1, nobody has seen him punching at all + he's like third in dex. If you use your brain it's obvious. Especially considering there was posts on the forum earlier about Pavv/Gary threatening to hack the server or some bullshit like that. Clearly gave him higher starting con than everybody else to prevent this. I don't give a fuck if you believe it or not because you're seriously fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slimey



Posts : 21
Join date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:32 pm

is this actually on a dedicated server or some1's amstrad 64
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ralei



Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:33 pm

Fucking give me the 1P1 AND CLIENT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shimmy



Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: ffs!!!   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:33 pm

can some one explain wht to do step one with patches and need links please and where can i dpwnload 223 version?? thankyou please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chops

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-01-08
Age : 29
Location : East Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:34 pm

Anyone agree that stat ranks suck? Any chance of getting rid of em? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/alexdaman22
Sommerfugl



Posts : 37
Join date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:35 pm

I've been doing loads of other things then Con and I've gotten 17.3. Obviously you have been slacking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BenyBoy111

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:36 pm

agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aes



Posts : 78
Join date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:36 pm

Chops wrote:
Anyone agree that stat ranks suck? Any chance of getting rid of em? Smile

Yeah they suck, but at least on a server where there are so many GMs with a combined IQ of around 50 it allows the players to see if anybody just jumps in ranks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aes



Posts : 78
Join date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:37 pm

Sommerfugl wrote:
I've been doing loads of other things then Con and I've gotten 17.3. Obviously you have been slacking.

Hardly. Lack of brics due to lag may account for my 'slacking'. Oh, and the small rewind. But I'd hardly class getting 15str as doing loads of other things when stats are that fast. Doesn't change the fact that Pavv char has highest con and hardly online when /pos'd.

Whatever, doesn't bother me - can't take server seriously anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginge_



Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:38 pm

any 1 interested in a different server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kharon



Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:38 pm

If it works Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cernunnos



Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-01-08
Age : 33
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:39 pm

Any1 interested in helpin me register... PLZ!!!???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hessian



Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:39 pm

Aes wrote:
Doesn't change the fact that Pavv char has highest con and hardly online when /pos'd.

It's weird because when the ranks page first came up and the server had not come up, Pavv and Intel were the only people on the ranks, even though the server hadn't even come up yet :-/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chops

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-01-08
Age : 29
Location : East Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:40 pm

Aes wrote:
Sommerfugl wrote:
I've been doing loads of other things then Con and I've gotten 17.3. Obviously you have been slacking.

Hardly. Lack of brics due to lag may account for my 'slacking'. Oh, and the small rewind. But I'd hardly class getting 15str as doing loads of other things when stats are that fast. Doesn't change the fact that Pavv char has highest con and hardly online when /pos'd.

Whatever, doesn't bother me - can't take server seriously anyway.

I saw pavv punching wolves n spiders. So u may of missed him if your at brics Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/alexdaman22
BenyBoy111

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:41 pm

he was bowing them acually
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginge_



Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:41 pm

www.sky-knight.net rates are 5x thats all i no about server my mates just tolled me its redy all that needs do is advertising
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hessian



Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:42 pm

Ginge_ wrote:
www.sky-knight.net rates are 5x thats all i no about server my mates just tolled me its redy all that needs do is advertising

Well eh chose the right person to advertise because the link you've given doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aes



Posts : 78
Join date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:42 pm

Hessian wrote:
Aes wrote:
Doesn't change the fact that Pavv char has highest con and hardly online when /pos'd.

It's weird because when the ranks page first came up and the server had not come up, Pavv and Intel were the only people on the ranks, even though the server hadn't even come up yet :-/

What I say makes sense then. Regardless of what others are posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginge_



Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:43 pm

erm yer it dues o0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ralei



Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:44 pm

Hessian wrote:
Ginge_ wrote:
www.sky-knight.net rates are 5x thats all i no about server my mates just tolled me its redy all that needs do is advertising

Well eh chose the right person to advertise because the link you've given doesn't work.
Does work, just registered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chops

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-01-08
Age : 29
Location : East Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:45 pm

Doesn't work for me either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/alexdaman22
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Registration and IP   

Back to top Go down
 
Registration and IP
Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Myth Of Soma :: Myth Of Soma :: Discussion Hall-
Jump to: